Thursday, September 4, 2014

Avast Ye Sky Whale

The waters of chaos have invaded all space,
And I'm the pirate of the skies,
On a quest for the beast of grace,
I need to find the whale that flies.
It was once our guide out of strife,
Leading us to the dry lands of life.
Don't despair, I broke free of the darkness,
Over the winds, beyond the farthest star,
I see the whale looming out of the dark,
A vision glowing with kindness,
The most brilliant sight I've seen thus far,
This will be the last adventure I'll embark.
This flying giant, slowly moving in the air,
Straight into my soul and mind did stare,
The only speech was its powerful presence,
Reassuring me, a future full of pleasance.
A breath over the winds,
Cleansing humanity of its sins,
An invitation to accompany it in the sky,
To dwell in the light and fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment