Saturday, September 6, 2014

Challenge #5 Results : Adult Content

I'm sure the title makes this obvious, but I want to warn all non-participant readers. This contains a copious amount of ADULT CONTENT. Please consider yourself warned. Thank you.

Challenge #5 Participants : Jen O, krishna mohan, Patrick B Vince, Ian H, John Hansen, Debbie Green Razey, Tonscher 01, Michael Montoya, Ric Downing, Matthew Gardiner, Christy Campbell, North, D. D., James Casey

Challenge #5 Results : Thank you to all of you for taking the time to participate in this weeks challenge. I know several of you were a little confused in the beginning. I am so glad you hung in there and made some wonderful contributions to this project. The results of these challenges are a group effort, and I couldn't do them without your entries and support.

--------------------------------

 I have titled this piece :
Adult Content

You came, I'm sleeping,
Woken up, rapid breathing,
Heavily breathing,
Heart is heavily beating.
The awakening,
Who is that talking,
Ghostly whispering,
I'm blindfolded, unseeing,
What are you doing?
The door opening,
I am here waiting,
Ghostly dreaming,
A ghostly figure appearing,
Lustfully scaring.
Body shivering,
Rightfully fearing,
Midnight rearing.
Your clothes removing,
He ordered, watched her stripping,
Naked now standing,
Desirous eyes admiring,
He found her quite arousing.
Ecstasy waiting,
Both he and I are needing, 
Temptation pleading,
Within me waiting,
Deep desire smoldering,
Heart pulsing, beating.
Night time touching,
My body beaming,
My body you are touching,
The  art  of  touching,
Touching, caressing.
Being touched with your teasing,
It is so pleasing,
Needing and pleasing,
Our fingers do the walking,
Thrilling and bringing,
Churning and squirming affirming reassuring,
Inside is warming,
Your hand is pleasing,
Slowly teasing and pleasing,
Like you are baking,
Strong fingers roughly kneading,
On sweet flesh feeding,
Fingers, 4 slipping,
Into my wetness , groaning,
Fingers are fucking,
Back is arching,
Wetness is now exceeding,
Purrrrrr purrring,
Purrrrrrring and purrrrrrring,
I am now screaming,
Making me scream, releasing,
Wasn't long 'til I'm cumming,
My pussy keeps on coming,
Fingers cramping,
Pussy is aching.
Hearts palpitating,
Difficulty in waiting,
Pupils dilating,
Desire soon to be sating,
Real sex, no masturbating.
Lover, come smiling,
Need your... caressing,
Find you... intoxicating,
Wanting not heeding,
You need me for that feeling.
Baby, it's love that you bring,
When you come to take my 'thing',
Slowly cock rubbing,
His shaft thickening,
Growing, rising, hardening,
Rosy head pulsating,
Her hand grasped tightly wanking,
Precum stickily seeping.
Put on my weighted cock ring,
From behind you are taking,
Flesh for felating.
Sharp nails on your hips raking,
My heart was racing,
Due to the placing,
Which brought the unlacing.
Oh so inviting,
Sensations  beating,
Wetness  producing,
For this I  keep on lusting,
Mounting and lusting.
You dive in me, pulsating,
Penetrating, moan, thrusting,
In me your thrusting,
Midnights are busy thrusting,
Pumping humping.
Mmmmm... I am Moaning,
Moaning! Shouting! Never pouting,
Ahhhh.... You  and  I are Groaning,
Together we are nailing,
As I'm deep inside sinking,
A hard pulsating.
Wet and juicy clit throbbing,
Manhood skillfully slipping,
Into her dripping.
Enter my tempting,
Hole designed for pleasuring,
Till I'm fully exploding,
With hot sticky cum shooting,
Wet on your stocking.
Your own pleasure so shocking,
Deep joy of love, toes curling,
Multi orgasmic cumming,
Juices erupting.
Slippery rubber shining,
Hearts, minds, as ropes, entwining,
Grown up love making.
Ohhhh...  Bodies Slowing,
Both of us cruising,
two hearts pulsating,
entwined bodies vibrating,
Her rapid breathing,
envelops the love making,
Then culminating,
In explosive orgasming,
Now both climaxing,
Releasing, cumming,
With her screaming and moaning,
Cumming  and  Screaming,
Pleading for some repeating.
I leave you wanting,
Craving... yearning... obsessing,
Until your begging,
Truly longing,
Truly wanting,
Wanting and wanting,
All this I'm wanting.
Dirty conversing,
Of sweet love talking,
While hornily phone sexting,
Sexing and texting,
Sexual sharing,
Vibrating we are tweeting,
Frustrating hollering ,
sounding rather monkeying.
This Is me needing,
Gang bang I'm agreeing,
To friends questioning.
Two hours of jawing,
Now you are kissing, wishing,
Hips may be soon see-sawing,
Rising and falling,
Thrusting and pushing.
She is so hot, alluring,
Hog tied for f*cking,
Ball gag appears, hushing.
Limbs and heart rushing,
Heartbeat pounding,
Black leather straps retaining,
Panty hoses are reviling,
Stretch black legging,
Knitted pink stocking,
Tied up in String,
Cuffing and gagging.
Bondage and whipping,
Whip me, as I am sinning.
Nipples for plucking,
Nipple squeezing and pinching,
Pleasure with pain, no feigning.
Send this world spinning,
Lusty love for exploring,
Hot passion pouring.
Lip smacking playing,
Ever needing lip smacking,
Sexy momma's lips kissing,
Kissing and clawing,
Clawing and pawing,
Head held tight for cock sucking,
Tender after play kissing,
Cant wait for tasting.
Was it the lighting,
Or only the tasting?
Tongue licking,
Me you are licking,
Lustful licking,
Around and around tickling,
With her tongue encircling,
Teasing, arousing,
I begin to suck, moaning,
Sucking, biting and flicking,
And skillfully deep throating,
Her mouth greedily gripping,
Carefully milking,
On your knees gobbling,
C*ck and balling,
Look at that c*ck swing,
Expecting, more  erecting,
Lips to orgasm effecting,
His mind truly exploding,
Then without warning,
His cock started erupting,
With his spunk blasting,
Hitting tonsils splattering,
Amid eagerly swallowing,
Of a substantial amount of creaming,
So sticky and pasting,
None for the wasting.
Seductively changing positioning,
Then going dogging,
Ass your filleting,
Our weighted hips clinging,
Sweating and dripping,
Our breaths a breathing.
Unison upon dreaming,
Cucumber dreaming,
Cucumbers rounding,
Moist, lonely spirit, dripping.
Heaven is coming,
Climax easily sounding,
With wet and panting,
Pleasurable needs creaming,
 Lollipops and ice creaming,
Creamy ice creaming,
Right over my throbbing,
Extra topping,
Cherry popping!
Why is Jack jacking,
Off, to the sound of popping?
Stretching and pulling,
Squeezing pleasing,
Meat Beating.
Totally sexual dreaming,
Ho ho on this packaging,
Tightly wrapping,
Let loose the strapping,
Exposing the hosing,
Under the Christmas tree posing,
Santa ho ho ho-ing,
Presents are falling,
His pleasure zone rearranging,
His bulging pants pulsating,
Thickening and fattening,
Throbbing and straining,
Pitching and tenting,
Without relenting.
No need of explaining,
Pants are dropping,
Mommy is kissing,
Smiling giggling,
Saliva starts drooling,
Liquid starts pooling,
Body Trembling,
Leg Shaking,
Climax Spraying,
All Over the Bedding,
Mess, on his bedding,
Damit F*ck not caring.
Cock hardening,
With all this sex talking,
Furiously wanking,
Shooting and splatting,
Tummy covering,
White sticky gooing,
Thinking you all fucking.
Mind releasing,
Fantasies flooding,
Wet dreams are teaming,
There's no controlling.
Constantly hoping,
Some would say imagining,
You must be dreaming,
It's you I'm holding,
'Til morning.
Long blond hair shedding,
Across my white bedding,
Silky sheets draping,
Selectively tossing uplifting,
Feelings upon vibrating,
Healing from floor to ceiling,
What I am seeking?
Heart pounding,
Constantly craving,
Deeply gliding,
Wetness spewing,
Inside coming,
Tightly holding,
Moaning and screaming,
Unbelievable shagging.
Bodies collapsing,
Holding and kissing,
A beautiful blessing.
Yes, I was dreaming,
Chirping I'm working,
On a new thing.
Suddenly I'm saying,
Break out that new sling,
Swinging the pleasuring feeling freeing,
Flying on a tire swing,
Booty smacking and flying.
I'm beginning to sing,
Flexible Ones, gasp singing,
Into sex harking.
Slowly she glances twinkling,
Her pooling eyes drowning,
Upon pool boy vacuuming.
Hot sun causing sweating,
Stripping him of clothing,
Stretched out she is laying,
Casual and lustful playing,
All the while deliberating,
She'd love to see him masturbating,
All day and all night cumming.
All the time dreaming,
Laying alone, I'm cumming,
Left reminiscing,
Feverishly collecting ,
Thoughts of jubilating,
To no ending.
Sadly I'm lacking,
Lovemaking and backstabbing,
I might be rambling,
Sinfully draining,
Complete and total deliberating,
Hesitation regarding,
Stimulation waking up frustrating. 
Pleasure me now, clock is ticking,
Swinging leaning towards a hot morning,
All about my exploding pleasing,
Pulse, or not, needs a screwing.
Squeaky cleaning,
Innocently leaning,
Sexual concepts disagreeing,
With confusion of sexual acting.
Rather interesting,
There is no beating,
Yet sadly seeing,
Youthful bleeding,
With little Asians hurling,
Brings about sorrowful tearing.
Sexual scoring,
Horrible and disgusting,
We are all doing,
Tits, ass and figure scoring,
Cock length and girth comparing,
No caution you'd be heeding,
Innocent minds corrupting.
This I'm just saying,
As you know I like playing,
My orgies with fitting,
Long and hard shagging,
Ric, gently f*king,
Don't wait for the ending,
I am here dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment