Monday, July 7, 2014

I Am A Rainbow

I am a rainbow,
Bursting through a stormy cloud,
Letting all my colors show,
To those down on the ground.

Gaze upon my rubious glory,
Flying high like the crimson cardinal,
Crashing down into humanity,
With flaming courage and gall.

Regale in my orange energy,
Absorb my happiness and joy,
Gather and dance beneath me,
Like a school of graceful koi.

Alert yourself to my jessamy glow,
Let me fill you with laughter,
In me let your confidence grow,
Like a buttercup or aster.

Kiss under my virid effervescence,
Explore every inclination,
With a lover that will humbly acquiesce,
And smother you with compassion.

Trust my calming azure,
To inspire something fantastical,
I offer all the affection you can endure,
I need to work on being tactful.

Find wisdom in my indigo,
Fearlessly seek out my truth,
I will intuit what you need to know,
The insight I impart will sooth.

Seek visions in my reverent heliotrope,
Sacrifice yourself to my infinity,
I offer you kindness and hope,
For you to be strong mentally.

With potential I can't even fathom,
And inspiration to grow,
I am a complicated spectrum,
I am a rainbow.

No comments:

Post a Comment