Sunday, July 6, 2014

Repentance

I am lost in an abyss of loneliness,
Drowning in a river of my own self pity,
No one with whom to share my thoughts so shitty,
Am I forever lost in this world of darkness?

I ache for the sharpness of the blade,
My veins are screaming for the pleasurable pain,
I know I think these thoughts in vain,
I just wish I could make existence fade.

I despise my wandering eyes,
I am repulsed by my wandering lips,
My lover is where I'll find the truest of friendships,
Why do I push boundaries 'til one of us cries?

Thanks to my selfishness there's a lost baby,
Because of my excess, there's a lost soul,
In its place is a deep, dark hole,
Can one fill such a void? Maybe.

Until I find a way to make it okay,
I will sit to the side and pretend happiness,
Do my best to hide the inner blackness,
For my mistakes I must pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment