Saturday, August 16, 2014

Challenge #2 Results : Seeking Suitors

Challenge #2 participants : Angie Evergreen, Matthew Gardiner, Debbie Green Razey, James Casey, John Fugman, Summertime Fyne, Fanny Magnificat, Niamh Curran, Jean Billheimer, shefali arora, Patrick B Vince

Thank you to everyone that participated in Challenge #2 : In the form of a haiku, make me fall in love with you. You guys really embraced the inspiration in this challenge and posted some awesomely enthusiastic entries. Together we have created this amazing piece. If any entries were left out or over looked, I am truly sorry. I think you will be pleased with the results.

I have titled this piece :
Seeking Suitors 

Make you love me, hmmmm?
Not super sure I can for...
Force-full love's not true.
I've never wanted
more than anything, ever,
to be gone from here.
Then flee for your life,
before I can shackle you
in my root cellar
.
Your cellar is dark,
and my fingers grope slowly
for that warming light.
Only light for you,
is the glowing in my eyes,
watching from shadows.

And I near the warmth
of the barbs, ripping through me
from the strangers eye.
Ripping through your clothes,
to get to the soft pink flesh,
taste you with my tongue.

An insect en-webbed,
I cannot struggle, for I
want to be devoured.
Thank you for the taste,
salty flesh, mouth watering,
still fresh on my lips.
Smooth, rich and luscious,
thick brown river of heaven,
chocolate divine.
Chocolate derived
from the first bean- laid by the
hand of God himself.
Hands of God have laid
no sweeter chocolate than this,
would you like a taste?


A taste of heaven,
the smell of wildflower,
my satisfaction. 
Shared satisfaction
is what I am looking for,
join me in heaven.
My heart on my sleeve,
sweet kisses I cover you
until my last breath .
 Love is in the air,
I can smell it on the breeze,
cinnamon and spice.
Partake in my spice,
I float to you with the breeze,
inhale me deeply.

Ginger in my mouth,
my favorite spice of all,
red treats so divine.
Divine strawberry,
always spiced to perfection,
so mouth watering.

Let me caress you
gently with my mind and words,
I taste your essence.
Sweet is my essence,
your the bee, make my honey
with gentle efforts.

Your mind's sweet nectar
almost too in awe to take,
need outweighs desire.
Powerful passions
making my mind and knees weak,
eager to hear more.

Hell's den I smell
Shared pleasure surreal
Complement instead
compliments offered
I am all ears and anxious
to hear them from you.

I'll whisper to you,
sweet fantasies on night's breeze,
guided by the stars.
Take my hand, find peace
within our embrace escape,
love's safe oasis.
Tell me of your dreams,
and I will do all I can,
to fulfill each one.
The first look
that made me want you forever,
Still captured in my mind.
I swoon in love's arms,
distracting from decision,
seeking an escape.
For how can I choose,
between so many worthy
of my devotion.

Equality in
complementarity a
pot of blazing joy.
Expect no turn,
get a mutual giving of
an ocean duet.
A never ending
song then named shared
satisfaction.
Satisfaction waves
over me like an ocean
meeting your soft shores.
Worry not dearest,
tears struggles crosses
washed away.
There as well you be,
satisfied for hidden joy,
will unfold from it.
Hidden joy so sweet,
warms the cockles of my heart,
makes my aura glow.
Glow shine light,
purposefully walking a day,
no time to waste.
Waste not a minute,
limited time together,
speak sweetly to me.
I asked if I might
sit at the foot of your throne
and guard you all night.
Yes you may good sir,
put guard upon my person,
if you hold my heart.


A cup made of hands
is a dangerous chalice,
ones love could slip through.
I can't make you fall,
though shall catch you when you do,
open your heart to love.
My heart is open,
to those willing to woo it,
through many long night.

You are up so late,
and open you say you are,
better challenge so.
Challenge accepted,
you've one week to earn my love,
wooing may commence
.
Oh, just seven days
to be worthy of your love,
the joy of this thing.
The joy will be yours
by the time the week is out,
if you prove yourself.

Faithfulness is key,
for love that is meant to be,
I beseech thee thus.
Your challenge is fun,
would not like to come undone,
love me now this night.
Five of early morn,
betwixt poem and bed I'm torn,
yet you stir my heart.
The choice will be yours,
but I am off to my bed,
to dream of my loves.

Did thee fall to sleep,
love from boredom is to keep,
haiku need not rhyme.
Haiku is tough love,
real challenge for this novice,
my dreams will be yours.
Challenge for your mind
will help you to hone your skills,
I'm worth the effort
.
New day my lady,
see this upstanding member,
glorious morning.
Good morning suitor,
this day brings disappointment,
for you are alone.

Alone in wooing,
I hoped a battle for me,
but none to be found
.
Alone I may be,
together we will have verse,
you demand my love.
Love is demanding,
when you feel yourself in need
of lover's caress.


Lover must caress,
stroking, smoothing, feeling lips,
bring passion alive.
Passions are aflame,
in my imagination,
waiting to hear more
.
Hot flesh brought to flame,
minds eye moist expectation,
douse me,  my sweet lady.
Eleven o'clock
all is well, fevered sleep heart
til morning,  lover.
Sleep well my darling,
mornings light will bring you back,
to woo once again
.
By candles light I scribe,
enticing your love sweet heart,
butterfly wings meet.
Upon my blushed cheek,
butterfly kisses are laid,
it tickles ... giggles
.
Play biting blush cheeks,
same flush upon your bosom,
nails trail your body.
I am aquiver,
at sensations your touch brings,
so unfamiliar.

A quiver and bow
minds me of my love challenge,
thou shalt shake lady.
Curtsy to your bow,
loving heart of this lady,
chivalry will win
.
Never mind my bow,
arrow heart points bosom ward,
lest I loose it quick.
Arrows of Cupid
often seek out my bosom,
what makes yours special?


Special is for fools,
Extraordinary am I,
Love so too is so.
I have searched so long,
extraordinary lover,
may be found in you
.
Lady you doubt me,
living love has been my life,
expert is my love.
This night slipped away,
Love's challenge yet to triumph,
In dream land this hour.
Misslady's dirty,
her mind is in the gutter,
let's give her a bath!
Make my mind squeaky,
get every nook and cranny,
leave no stone unturned.

I love to give baths;
notice I said give,not take;
my rag smacks your bum.
The sting makes me jump,
already I am welting,
kiss it all better.

I will kiss your bum,
only because it's clean now,
no dirty bum kiss.
Bum will be dirty
after reception of kiss,
dirty is your mouth
.
Dirtiest of all,
foul like a pirate captain,
gimme a kiss wench.
You call me a wench,
you'd luck better with parrot,
mindful of your tongue
.
Wench is just a word,
Is kiss me baby better?
I didn't mean it.
Like Britney Spears song,
kiss me baby one more time,
LOL all night.


Oh,no,not Britney!
She should shave her head again,
then fall off the Earth.
Alone on my perch,
I await my chance to feed
Upon sun baked flesh.
I'm the one to woo,
but you think of another,
my skin fries not bakes.

For I am porcelain,
sensitive to the sunbeams,

I stay in the shade.
Morning sun blazing
in her eyes, flames of desire
burning me to ash. 
How can I love you
if you're a pile of ash?

Unless ... A PHOENIX!
Swamp man with a plan,
so who will you be today,
Voodoo enchanted.
You try enchantments,
such a risk might be needed
to win me over.

I think your magic
is growing power in me,
taking me over.
When love is the prize,
and you are risking your heart,
 widen your smile.
Lovers are welcome,
within confines of these arms,
 every day and night.
There's no need to fight,
all have a place in my heart,
you are all winners!


No comments:

Post a Comment