Saturday, August 23, 2014

Challenge #3 Results : Death Becomes Us

 Challenge #3 Participants:

Patrick B Vince, shefali arora, LeeLuu Lee , Ian H, Tonscher 01, DJ Crazy Train, Chris Smith, Angie Evergreen, Tony G., Chris Reaney, North Dugan Douglas, Jen O, Matthew Gardiner

Challenge #3 Results:

I was a little worried there for a while, that this challenge was not going to be very successful. Thank you for proving me wrong, and embracing this challenge. Compiling and editing these results was a little bit of a challenge in itself. Do to the quantity of quality lines that were entered. I hope I did an adequate job and you all enjoy this piece we have created together as much as I do.

I've titled this piece:
Death Becomes Us

Boy waiting on his bed for a story,
His father comes in to comfort his boy,
Boy asks his daddy, "Check under my bed."
Father agrees with a smile and looks,
In the dim light the father saw his boy,
Shaking he said, "Daddy who's on my bed."
Reaper then felt a wet dream cumming on!
Couldn't stop it from cumming and cumming.
What does Reaper consider a wet dream?
He'd heard it tasted just like candy cane,
Refreshing sweetness drowning out his pain,
He knew that it would numb him for a time,
So he jumped in a pool of acid rain.
He felt every drop land with a sizzle,
Who knew burning human smelled so sweetly,
He inhaled deeply his own aroma,
While acid rain stripped the flesh from his bones.
The smell was almost intoxicating,
It drew me closer to where he did lay,
A shell of a person that had once been,
A trophy for me to have and to love,
Silent lips of blue scream loudly at me,
I made love to your cold flesh that evening,
Not once did you say stop or go away,
I took my life, to be with you always,
In death we are companions once again,
I too a corpse by your side with a smile.
We made a vow, until death do us part,
A lifetime turned out to be just the start,
Instead of blood, your love pumps through my heart,
You pose and love me as if I were art,
In denial of my death from the start,
Ignoring that I am falling apart.
I'm famished, starving not enough to eat,
Emancipated, life slipping from me,
Food, something edible, something to eat.
You look delicious, makes my mouth water,
Salivating each time I look at you,
I can't differentiate, I need food.
With fork and a knife, I come after you,
Your screams fall on deaf ears, as I slice in,
All I hear is my stomach, can't resist,
Appeasing it's needs, I start with your flesh.
Covered with blood on the floor I do cry,
Cannibalized you without a good bye,
Sick and twisted in a cell I now stay,
All alone, but I get three meals each day.
I'd rather you eat me, than go hungry,
I gladly let you feast upon my flesh,
I wish to only offer you the best,
Without complaint, I lay on your table,
Please nourish your body, with my body,
Let me feel your teeth sink into my flesh,
I'll quietly let my life slip away,
Knowing we will be together one day,
In the awaiting afterlife abyss.
If only your death had come on swift wings,
Relief for our minds, all the hours we sat,
I, lost for words, you spoke of real things,
Should have took you home to die at our flat.
You asked, I did not see, God forgive me,
I took spare morphine just to numb my brain,
You taught me of love, death with dignity,
You hid all your pain, somehow you stayed sane.
You were a Spartan, in life as in death,
As sweet a mind as there could ever be,
Part of me died, as you took your last breath,
You cried only once, you did that for me.
Eight days more I sat, for your heart to stop,
I can't say that I kept my sanity.
When you are smiling, I begin to smile,
When you cry, tears also fall from my eyes,
When you are angry, I become enraged,
When you are hollow, it's because I died,
When you are dead, we'll be in synch again.
Can't do one more day of this lonely grind,
Everything I do brings you to my mind,
With this sharp blade, my death note I have signed.
Dreams lost, found in heaven, well kept treasures.
Bright lights blinding my sight as I wander,
Up a tunnel I do not recognize,
My mind a blank canvas, no memory,
Of what went before, or is still to come,
Is this what death is, no heaven or hell,
Just a blinding light, and then nothingness,
Birth to death, cycles of infinity.
The unknown vast infinity of death,
If life is a cycle, where's the next step,
Lost in the mazes between here and there,
Stop the suspense and just send me to Hell.
Where I will wander for eternity,
Through the volcanic pits of existence,
With nothing but my own thoughts to ponder,
A living nightmare without redemption,
To relive the sins of my past always.
Never able to correct or redeem,
The errors my mortal incarnation,
Committed against all these innocents.
To serve the under Lord, chained and shackled,
As penance for countless atrocities,
To perform death marches everlasting,
My essence damned in perpetuity.
The monster lands slowly in its abyss, 
Sucking out the fragments and breath of life,
The devil leaves nothing at mercy's hand.
A soul that's damned, looking for redemption,
Even in death, suffering infliction,
After a life full of dereliction,
Suffering others with drug addiction,
I deserve eternal crucifixion.
Give no remorse or sorrowful pity,
For murderous implications, I must
Pay the price of eternal damnation,
And suffer the hell wrath of Death himself.
Removed my heart, replaced it with darkness,
A safe haven for my demented thoughts,
My wires aren't crossed right, I'm falling apart,
Slowly succumbed to the demon inside,
Relax, as the knife slips into the flesh,
Justify by calling it bloodletting,
Drink from the fountain, warm, red and salty,
Look at the mess, no conscious is talking,
Darkness within, can't wait to feed again.
Such a young heart, pounding hard, filled with fear,
Eyes wide, filled with visions of your own blood,
Greedily flooding your attackers mouth,
Death finds you at the mercy of my lips.
And yet your kiss is more than what I want,
Feeding your hunger, I give you my heart,
Nothing to stop you, you are free to feed,
I give myself up to you willingly,
Let me be your nourishment, your substance,
Together, inside your body, we live,
The shell of my body lies on the floor.
She has a devilish surprise inside.
This she can not hide from his deadly eye.
It is she that brings death to all that need.
Killing with her lustful deed that they please.
Tempting in all ways, but death resulting.
Your essence, now part of me forever,
A small satisfaction as life leaves you,
The way you smile with your whole body,
A memory I will hold to dearly,
Your sweetness was just to much to resist,
Even as I lick my lips, I miss you.
Still, a kiss from the missed was expected,
She could build him back with life giving lips,
She sustained his life from his conception,
A look... Touch from her... His resurrection!!!
She does not offer pity or mercy,
Turning blind to his pain and suffering,
As she walks away, she pulls out the blade,
That her sharp tongue speared deep into his heart,
Leaving a gaping open wound spewing.
No matter how the sun shines so brightly.
The cold shall always touch this broken heart.
No matter how clean this wound has healed.
The pain will remain festering within.
Festering heart makes an infected soul,
If not treated you'll become a monster,
A mutated, deformed version of you,
Hunted and put out of its misery.
But Death took it all in destructive force.
So a monster I have created now.
No more the man I once was, all is gone.
For love devastated what I had been.
For love took life far beyond boundaries.
Regretting his vulnerability,
Before he sees his final tear filled sight,
He takes the blade from his own dying heart,
And cuts her's out, they both die on this night.
If I can't have you, no one can, ever,
He leapt on her, exciting a struggle,
He's strengthened by his jealousy and rage,
His hands wrap around her neck like a snake,
Wanting her to feel the pain she caused him,
She makes one final effort, then goes limp.
Red mist recedes from his eyes, and he sees,
Oh Dear God, what have I done, not again,
He runs, disappearing into shadows,
Object of his obsession left lying,
In emotional regurgitation.
Shaking, breaking, in two, were the remnants,
Of a best friend I thought I'd never lose.
How can a life be extinguished so young?
There are so many things she left undone.
She was here today, but not here to stay.
A friend indeed, she will be missed always.
The train still rolls, but coming to a stop.
Real death, not quite, her body keeps breathing,
But dead in the ground, behind my current
reality, are her true pieces n'
parts, the small nuances which made her, her.
A death of the soul is still a true death.
Life can chip away a piece at a time,
Until there are no pieces left but Death.
Mister G. Reaper, with blood on his hands.
Decided to find some inspiration.
The digital age, had left him behind.
And, besides..the scythe caused perspiration.
With dollars in hand, he went to the store.
To browse through some exciting equipment.
His eyes lit brightly, he had found "THE ONE".
And toddled off, to await the shipment.
The model, tested, took his breath away.
As he pulled the little plug, from the mains.
He'd waited too long, for a night like this.
A mower, to annihilate, in LANES!!
The first night, anticipation was high.
He plugged the destroyer, into the wall.
Disaster, the victim just stepped aside.
From the living room and into the hall.
Mr. G knew that the game was over.
He'd reached the limit of the lead supplied.
One pushy salesman was the one at fault.
Crawling to a corner, collapsed, he cried.
The next day, fuming, a return was made.
Of an item, unfit for its purpose.
He demanded a refund, held out hand.
Was informed he had no proof of purchase.
He screamed like a baby, all the way home.
He'd gone as far as throwing out his scythe.
Instead, he studied kung-fu, gained a first.
Which, he admitted, made him feel alive.
Mr. G now lives in Massachusetts.
With a cat and a puppy called "Hand-Made"
The death of the ride, everyone must hide.
For the Reaper is here, just to be clear.
I just stole his scythe, so he must be pissed.
I see a man being chased in the rain,
By Death himself, closing in like a train,
Furious, being tricked out of his scythe,
This trickster will soon meet with a quick death.
The cosmic collision is upon us.
No need to weep, for the end is but sleep.
The end draws near, so sit back and just cheer!
The problems that unfold, just take a hold.
For the end is near, and all must adhere.
The end is nigh, and all must say goodbye.
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
Cosmos coming to collide with our heads,
Looking around, who should I be holding,
All I see are bodies, everyone dead.
Death comes in many forms...tonight, its me.
Black, the lagoon of wicked temptation.
Stirs and festers deep, imagined, longing.
A miser of begotten innocence.
Twists fantasies; ends not entirely ITs.
Hymns of drowned and crying faint fairy-dust.
For this challenge, he admits he has died.
Violin screeching the echoes abyss,
Black sheer rock halls of torment and distress,
Shew forth infernal wisdom of glory,
Pain and scorch fire attempt at glory,
Often believed a fantasy of debt,
Screaming drums, the cries of the night's whisper,
Yet only your intent of regret yells.
Why scream on such a thing so beautiful?
Have you not experienced Fire's Joy?
Have you not met him, the eyes of bright red?
When you do, swear unto him the return,
Return of yourself confronting such Hate,
Only near death can sight begin the gore,
Just wait you haven't senses five just yet!
Death is a place, where the sun cannot shine.
Nor the darkness, which is groping for light.
Time is that cloaked one, calling last orders.
Nothing to gain, with nothing left to fight.
And the drift, witnessed by no living soul.
Begins, in earnest, for the journey home.
Where home is that place, where the star sits bright.
I call it dust; you may call it nowhere.
I call it eternity; you, the END.

No comments:

Post a Comment